Sunday, October 12, 2014

My story

     Most likely we all have some regulations in the school. For example, come to class on time, or submit your homework on time. But students in China may have more requirements from primary school to senior high school.
     For my school, one rule is to wear the same uniforms when we enter the school. But I do not think the uniform designers have a good taste of art. The uniform for boys and girls are quite similar in style and color. It looks like wearing pajamas to school.
     To make things worse, we are required to have very short haircut. But most teenager boys in high schools would like to be different from others. When I studied in the junior high school, my hair was long. Long hair makes me not only look cool, but also attract more attention from girls. It happened that our president was very strict and would like all boys in short haircut.
     Every Monday morning, we have special inspectors to check everyone's hairstyle. My friend and I always arrived at school much earlier to avoid the insprction. But one day the president went to each class to check the hairstyle. Escape from the inspection is mission impossible. We were found and he gave us a haircut in the school by himself. I was vey angry.
     I hope some change will happen in the near future. We want to have more freedom and space for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment