Saturday, August 30, 2014

My Downtown

My name is Wenhao Xu, and my English name is Jason. I come from Guangzhou, and it is the third largest city in China. The population is about 13 million. It is very crowded and I can see people everywhere when I go outside. And Pearl River runs across the city, I live beside the river.
Guangzhou is at southeast of China. It has a humid subtropical climate. Summers are wet with high temperatures. It lasts from June to August; average temperature is over 85 degrees. It rains quite often. Winters are warm, dry and sunny. It lasts from December to February, the weather is pleasant, and a lot of people come to visit at that time.I love my hometown. It is big and beautiful, the weather is good, the view is wonderful, I have a lot of warm memories there, and so many friends around.
In this new semester, I will get to know a lot of students from all over the world in WESL program, and make friends with them. I think we have a common goal, which is passing the up lesson. And we share the same dream to learn English better.

1 comment:

  1. Your hometown sounds lovely and I hope to visit one day!

    ReplyDelete