Sunday, September 21, 2014

Childhood

        Time always faded our childhood memories, but it never washed away my memory of my childhood. I was very interested to play with mud when I was a little boy.
         I was the only kid in my family, and I got too much attention, which sometimes can be annoying. I also got a lot of toys with different colors and designs. But I love the most is to play with mud by myself at that time. I took full control over the mud. And I could decide everything. This game could be very creative. I could make up something that never existed before, and did not need to worry about other’s opinions. It was full of possibilities. It was easy to build and easy to destroy. I felt very free when I playing this ‘game’. I could use my imagination and talents. I could make it very simple, such as building a dam; I could also make it very difficult, such as building a small city.
         This is just a little part of my childhood’s life, but whenever I think of those moments, I can not help feeling the true happiness from the bottom of my heart, because happiness can be found from something simple and trifle.

No comments:

Post a Comment