Sunday, September 28, 2014

experiences in student organization activity

             I attended a student organization activity with my friend in a few weeks ago. I was very surprised at the large number of student's organizations. This was my first time for me to come to such a big event in WIU. Everything was new to me. I even did not know where to start. I saw a lot of smiling faces. I was very happy to see a Chinese face.  And the girl greeted me. So I walked there and we had a talk. The name of the organization was International Friendship Club. It organized different activities on campus to promote better communication understanding among people from different countries. I was very interested, so I asked some questions about the organization. There were 50 members in this group. They meet in the multiculture center at 5:00 pm every Thursday. I was very invited to join this group, and I look forward to many new friends.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I am glad you have found an organization to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete